Jaye's thoughts

This is 'my place' to vent. I have so many different viewpoints. I am a military wife. I am a second wife. I am a biological mother and a stepmother. I have teenagers and preschoolers. So I need a place to let everyone know what I am 'thinking' at any moment! Besides, I can't let my Brother show me up! Ha ha ha....

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Big Day

Well, Here I am...an official 'blogger'. Quite a day for me, as I seem to come from the shallow end of the tech pool! (Just ask my brother the computer Whiz and blogger!). I sit here with so many things going on in my life right now. My husband and dearest friend in the whole world, is out to sea on a Trident Nuclear Submarine. He has been gone for months, and will be home soon, so I am eagerly awaiting his return. I have one last class in college for this semester that begs my attentions, but I am busy redecorating my bedroom as the time for 'homecoming' is drawing near and I always get 'antsy' during this time! (Haven't had sex in three months, what do you expect?!!).
College. Something I never thought I'd do. Having belonged to (former tense) a very fundamental religion for most of my life, I was not encouraged to further my education. Now free of that, I had many choices to make. So I choose a Law career. That was an easy choice to make!My husband has an ex wife that makes life VERY difficult. She wants child support for her child, but no father. So, we have been in and out of court every few months for almost seven years now. In that time, I have seen the need for change in Family Law in not only my state, but every state. So, I have taken upon myself to obtain a degree in Legal Sciences, with the long term goal of becoming an Attorney and then involved in politics. Considering that I am Canadian born and bred, that has to say something about my comittment to the U.S.
I met my husband online...so I have THAT perspective in life as well.
I have teens and preschoolers in my home. A feat that boggles the mind some days, and is so easy on others! I am a biological mother as well as a step mother...both of which I hope to do well, but am realizing that I have much to learn about.
Anyways...on this my first day out, I will keep it short ( a novelty for me I assure you!) and so I hope to keep everyone mesmerized by my words. If not, oh well, find another blog to read! hahahha..
To all of you, family, friends and other assorted loved ones,
Let me into your minds and I will let you into my world.
Hugs
Jaye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home